Thursday, May 7, 2009

Personal Metaphor "An Angel slowly resigning to accept it's individuality as if there was no alternative

“An Angel slowly resigning to accept it’s individuality as if there was no alternative.”
Basically I chose this metaphor because in life there are so many drastic changes that most of the time you have to accept but then there are times where you are so used to something that you just don’t want a change. It actually took me a while to figure out the metaphor so it wouldn’t sound so weird but I still think it could have sounded way better. In this picture well obviously it’s me with wings because well I am so used to trying to make the right decision even though to me it’s unfair or just not right. And sometimes well you slowly have to resign what you want to do or what is right to you to please others that are important to you in life.
What I think that I did well in this project was the colors I think that all of the colors complemented each other and fit in perfectly. But on the other hand I think that there is something missing in the picture. At the top of the picture there could be less blank space even though that is how the actual sky is a blank space. First of all trying to figure out what and how to place the things on basically a blank canvas is sometimes very tough. And at the end I feel good about my work that I have created but I still think that there is something missing.


No comments: