
What I think I did really well on was combining all of the colors together and made it simple but straight to the point. I Think that on the back cover I could of put in a design or some thing to make it a little bit more interesting but other wise I think that I did a good job on this program. Graphic Design is way harder than what it seems...in my point of view graphic design takes lots of time, tons of creativity and experience with what you are doing. The most important aspects of graphic design is being able to get your point or thought through to all types of people. Some advice would be to probably be to do some small graphic design assignments and then give them the big project so that they can have a little more experience with graphic design.
No comments:
Post a Comment