Well I basically have all of my work posted on this page from the first project to the latest one that we have done which is the lyric project. I have truly enjoyed this class because it helps me express myself in many ways. You might think that a picture is just a picture but is is just more than that. Even a snapshot it can always remind you of that special occasion or how you felt.
I feel that so far my portfolio is going well with my work all of it is full of color and something new which expresses my way of being. That is exactly why I enjoy this class. I have truly learned many things this semester for example composition and stuff that help your picture become a photogragh. The project that I enjoyed the most so far was the social issue it was a very creative way to express ourselves. I think that what i struggle the most in is getting my ideas straight before beggining the project which means i have to work alittle harder on the brain storm but I think that will be easier in the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment