One foggy evening with almost no one in sight but a man. A man who is struggling to move, bend at least one muscle, But it’s all hopeless. No one is around to help. He is alone. He is caught on to some sort of branch that is coming out of the dead tree. He has been chosen to be the guardian of the nature around there. He is there to protect nature dead or alive. How he got there on one knows is there anyone looking no one knows. The only thing that people know is that some how he got there and is still there until this day.What I think that the artist was trying to show was that there is always something or someone looking after you. That guardian maybe horrible or beautiful looking it’s your guardian and that’s the way it is. Well truthfully I think that this picture has a dark side to it which is not the type of artwork I usually go for. Either way I think that this was a good photograph with some good meaning behind it.
2 comments:
Interesting interpretation and very nice description.
I like the way that you explained the photograph as a lonely man in the lonely forest. The only thing I would change is the way you structed your sentences.
Post a Comment