Friday, September 5, 2008

MACRO


Macro is a function in a camera that focuses on one thig and blurrs out the rest of the picture. which the icon for MACRO is a flower.



Depth of fields is when You are a very few inches away from your subject and you auto focus an your camera by holding the shutter half way down.


Macro would best compositional trick of my choice because it makes the picture way better and more focused.I especially likes these pictures because is just enhances the picture way more by making it better.

2 comments:

Maria said...

Hey I just wanted to say that your depth of field picture looks great. I really like the texture you got from the flower. Also the colors are very pretty.

Mistie said...

I like this picture, I think you did a good job with it and I like how the colors are right there at you. Its very pretty.